Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Toy and finally a smile...

The girls got a new toy from their cousin Brady, so we decided to get it out yesterday. They seemed to like it. Bailey seems to like just laying on the ground looking around, so it was right up her alley. Kennedy always gets really excited and kicks her legs, so she was constantly hitting the flowers that played music. Overall, I think their first experience with the toy was a good one.


Bailey looking at the monkey


Kennedy and the giraffe


This is a really funny picture...every since Carter would go to my pregnancy checkups and see her measure my belly he thinks that he can measure too. So, here he is measuring Kennedy...I guess we should take him to their appointment this afternoon, he might be a big helper for the nurse.


We have seen smiles from both of the girls for a few weeks now, however, I never seem to catch them on camera. But finally on Sunday I got a smile from Kennedy. Still waiting to catch one from Bailey on camera...Such a sweet smile Kennedy gave though.

1 comments:

Allison Bellomy said...

what a precious smile!!!