Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My parents are laughing right now...

So, I always remember my dad telling me stories about how I would climb on EVERYTHING when I was little. He even walked into the kitchen one day to find me pulling out the drawers (used to get up), and walking on the countertop to get me a glass. Well, not only does Kennedy look like me, but apparently she is acting like me too. Last Thurs., on my birthday, she was giving me all kinds of surprises/heart attacks. Since she has started walking/running, she is all over the place, and sometimes we can't seem to find her. Well last week was no different. I was doing something in the kitchen and I turn around and find her standing on the tub of blocks...pic below (of course I had to take a picture before I got her down):



Then, a little bit later I found her under our eat in kitchen table, standing (climbing) on one of the bars that are across the bottom of the chair

She looks like she is having WAY TOO much fun



And then finally, I really did lose her. Well, until I heard her laughing...she had crawled between the wall and the couch.


I can't believe how crazy she is, and all over the place she is. I even think my dad lost her on Saturday night when he was watching the kids for us. I guess he was just having visions of me again. All I can say is, I'm sure my dad thought it was funny that I got a little one just like me.

0 comments: