Monday, August 15, 2011

Our first of many....Gravette Lion

Our first little...Gravette Lion!!!! Carter started preschool today at Gravette. Since his birthday is after the cutoff he wasn't able to start kindergarten this year (probably better for me). He was accepted into the preschool program at Gravette though, which to me is/was just a hard as it will be next year in kindergarten. He will go everyday and all day, and I think he is very ready for it. He did so great, he walked right in and didn't even say bye to me. Such a big boy, and I was so not ready for him to be that independent. He said his first day was great, and I think he will really enjoy it. His teacher actually went to school with me, so it is nice that I actually know her and know what a great person she it. I can't wait to share his adventures this year with all of you.



Kennedy wanted to squat down with him...so funny. She is not going to know what to do without him here everyday.

0 comments: