Monday, July 15, 2013

8 States in 8 Days...Good Times!!!

We are BACK!!!!  We had such a great time on vacation...it was great family and friend time.  Everyone has asked how did the kids do in the car for so long, and honestly they did AMAZING!!!  They played with their toys, colored, and of course watched LOTS of movies...what did we do before movies in the car. :)
 
We left on Wednesday before the 4th, and decided we were going to drive to Lexington, KY to stay for our first night.  But before we got there, we took a little stop in St. Louis and decided to go up in the ARCH.  The kids loved the elevator to get up to the top more than looking out I think. 
 
Here we are pulling out of our house...I love that we will have these roadtrips to remember...I know I remember my family ones.

Me and my sweet Molly!!!

Eating some lunch...

 Waiting our turn to go up in the arch...
 Not the best picture, but Chris and the kids on our way in...
 So amazing!!!!
 
Our first stop for the night on our trip...Lexington KY...it was surreal seeing this sign when we entered Louisville.  It has been about 7 years since I have been there.  It brought back so many great memories.  We got to see our old house before we left, and although we didn't see any of our friends while there, I did think of them while I was there.

Stay tuned for tomorrow....more from our exciting trip...next stop Washington, DC!


0 comments: