We had a great few days of Thanksgivings with our families. I love this time of year, mainly because we get to see everyone that we don't normally get to on a normal day. There was plenty of eating, playing games, and dance parties that occurred. We start first with Thanksgiving Day...Webb Family Gathering...
Actually, lets start with the first thing we do...watch the Macy's Day Parade. The girls were so funny, they would run in when one of them would see the balloon that they wanted, and then K & B saw the red and green dancers on the screen and couldn't take their eyes off the TV. It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the parade...
Kennedy and my cousin Raymond...she would get anyone to hold her, and most of my family are suckers and hold her even though she doesn't need to be held.
This was the first year that I really didn't know where my kids were pretty much the whole day. My younger cousins would come get them and take them next door to Aunt Lucy's house, or they were playing barbies in another room. My kids love Morgan and Carmen, so they didn't really care where we were either. It was the perfect day to be outside for November, so they were outside a lot throughout the day. They played hard from 10:30 - 9:00 PM. No joke...no naps, food, and playing that sums up their day!
I just love this pic...not sure where Bailey is at this point...
I told you food was given throughout the day to them, and topped off with a cookie of course...and some M&Ms, you name it they ate it.
Molly literally feel asleep as soon as we got in the car and backed up. When we got home, I went to get her pjs, and when I came back this is how I found her. Can we say POOPED?!?!
And instead of the normal Black Friday shopping, my cousin Sherri and I went and saw Hunger Games...totally worth it! So much better than the first one, and went right along with the book. We have kind of made going to the movie during Thanksgiving our thing for the past few years. First it was Twilight, now Hunger Games, and soon will be Divergent. Love these times with my cousins.
One of the highlights, was Friday night I went back to my Aunt Lavon's house to hang out with them, and we had a reliving 80s music! I have told several people my cousins, Michelle, Lou, and Melissa warped me with listening to 80s music. Well, it came out on Friday night. Edd would say an artist, and we would say they hit they had that year and sing it!!! I remember back to being at their houses, Uncle Frank's pool or wherever listening/singing those songs. Man what great family memories, that I hope my kids will have one day with all their older cousins!







0 comments:
Post a Comment