Starting off the year with a BANG...
We typically hang out with friends on New Year's Eve without kids, but this year we decided to do something a little different. We started out with dinner at the kids favorite place...Olive Garden, then grabbed Krispy Kreme donuts on the way home.
While at home we got in our PJs, ate donuts, drank hot cocoa, played Frozen games (thanks Auntie Renae), and watched some football along with Rockin New Year's.
Here we are snug in our PJs waiting on the others to join us...by the way, the PJs I have on are from Chris's mom for Christmas. Let me tell you they are the SOFTEST, WARMEST things I have ever put on. They ROCK!!!! Found out today they are the ones I have been eyeing from Nordstroms for a while now...Go NANA Flynt!!!
Anyway, back to the festivities...
Me and my mini me...love her (not sure why I don't have a picture of Bailey, but she was of course here too!)
As if I would expect any different posing from this guy....he is just as bad as Kennedy....seriously! None the less, he is mine, and we had a good, relaxing night at home with our favorite people...
And of course he had a fire going, football on and overall it was the PERFECT night!!!
Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Here's to a great 2015!




0 comments:
Post a Comment